- Aujourd'hui2017Avril 2010
Co -Founder3Plus International Ltd- Successfully launched with US based co-founder a start-up venture to provide networking support, mentoring and sponsoring services to individual professional women.
- Designed corporate consulting services offerings to organisations seeking to maximise the potential of women in the workforce and to align their employer brand with gender balance initiatives .
- Extensive global network of world class professional women to generate the provision of gender balanced shortlists and source top level female candidates for executive search firms and international companies.
- Facilitator and host of 3Plus signature Mini-Mentoring Event in international locations described as " life changing"
-Key note speaker as well as design and delivery of workshops to support professional women advance their careers.
- Designed and delivered webinar and distance learning initiatives
- Aujourd'huiAvril 2013Avril 1997
ConsultantInternational Talent Management Strategist- Successful provision of added value global, research and recruitment services, cross sector, cross function. Levels ranging from upper middle management to board level. Sourcing and effectively attracting the best possible candidates (passive and active), strict adherence to best practises, within tight deadlines, in a timely and cost effective way, whilst maintaining client/candidate relationships. Global experience in most geographies: EMEA, APAC, Americas
- Global strategic network.
Certified trainer and Career Coach (Cognitive Behavioural Coaching) I offer support in helping identify career and life goals, maximising internet research opportunities, identifying transferrable skills and converting those into effective job search strategies ( CV perfection, interview techniques, networking techniques, salary negotiation) onboarding, pre-retirement coaching. Motivator. Resilience builder. Restores self belief. MBA graduate coaching (e.g Lisbon, ESSEC, ENPC business schools) plus supporting and sponsoring women with career transition issues. Webinar and workshop design and delivery. 1 on 1 coaching in Brussels or other locations by arrangement. Moderation of of online career clinics
Inscrivez-vous pour consulter le profil complet de Dorothy DaltonS'INSCRIRE
- Candidate sourcing
- Talent management
- Executive Search
- Career Transition
- Creative, value added, solution driven, research and executive search professional. Combines the best of traditional methodologies with current cutting edge Internet based technologies to find the best possible candidates globally:
- Certified Coach - (Cognitive Behavior) using indepth knowledge of international executive search, specialized in career transition coaching. Partner Hansar Transition Services
- Corporate HR. background
- Strongly entrepreneurial, with broad-based business competencies acquired during 14 years in sales and marketing functions.
Executive recruitment and research skills: assignment planning, preparation of research strategy including job descriptions and target lists, sophisticated bespoke research and name generation, leading to candidate identification (passive & active), direct approach, interviewing and screening, candidate reports and assessment, pursuit of references. .
Career Transition Coaching: by inspiring creative life changing thinking I encourage people to identify their skills and acheivements and believe in their abilities. Coach focused, cutting edge job search strategies to negotoiate today's high-tech recruitment market. Advise on the use of social media & personal branding in job search.
Corporate HR skills: recruitment, training and management development, outplacement, job evaluation, compensation and benefits, industrial relations
General business skills: operational improvement, customer satisfaction, managing a team, leadership / commitment, teamwork / collaboration, competitive strategy, business development, innovation, coaching and mentoring, change management, staff retention.
Languages: English (mother tongue) and Eng (strong). Basic Spanish & Italian
Contact: email: Dorothy.dalton @ skynet.be
Twitter: @ DorothyDalton
Member of The International CoheChange Network: http://www.thecohechangenetwork.com
Talent Specialties acquisition - search and research, sectors include: Industry & Manufacturing, Plastics, Packaging, Renewable Energy, FMCG, Hotel & Leisure, IT, Consulting, Banking & Financial Services, Pharma
Certified Coach and Trainer: On-line and direct coaching, Career Management & Transition Specialist during re-structuring and downsizing. Business and Executive Coaching. Confidence builder restores resilience and self belief. Social media for job search. Personal branding in career transition.