- Today2014June 2011
Production Control & Logistics Coordinator+10,000 employeesSet-up Faurecia Core Procedures:
• Reorganised sections of the Small-train
- Stock reduction in production
- Physical relocation of stock for PSA’s products
- Organisation of the monoliths’ stock into flat storage
• Inbound and outbound’s flows cartography for Faurecia Augsburg, UK and Holland.
• Designed the flows’ cartography of various production cells
• Created the milk run from Navarra (Spain) to Beaulieu (France) and Augsburg (Germany)
- Organised new packing from the supplier for Land Rover and Jaguar’s production cells
- Created a double KanBan loop between the high storage and the supermarket; and the supermarket and the production cells
• Manifest for five suppliers
Organised the relocation of the production for Peugeot from Faurecia Augsburg to Faurecia Beaulieu.
Modified and updated the Supplier Master Data for the SAP’s newest version (Incoterms, Packing Data, Consignment data, etc).
Daily customer relationship.
Risks management of the logistic chain with international suppliers in Italy, Hungary, France and India.
- ENIM, Metz
ENIMMastère Spécialisé MS Management de Projets Industriels et Logistiques
Logistique - Compétences acquises, disciplines abordées, activités annexes.
- TodayOctober 20102010
Performance Improvement ManagerRunbow LogisticsCreated a logistics’ platform of 1.000 m2 and a second one of 3.000 m2, both for Adidas China.
• Conceptualised the logistics, financial and information flows;
• Designed the platform;
• Continuous follow-ups of the platforms to continue with improvements
Internal Audits and continuous improvement of the Adidas’ and Akzo Nobel’s warehouses.
Trained the local personnel in the techniques of Supply Chain.
LogistiqueAuditeur Logistique Junior
- Université Angers, Angers
Université AngersMaster Management International
IUP Sciences de gestion - Finances et Gontrol de Gestion
Logistician in supply chain managementSMEA-GROUPE EUROPEEN PARTNER'SOptimisation of the picking areas (4000 m2) saving 45% of the area, for an investment of 7K Euros.
• Replaced the racks, with testing of the new placement
• Modified and updated the informatics data
• Rearranged the packing area
• Implemented the safety and security procedures such as indications of safe zones, and personnel safety (wearing of security shoes, etc)
• Management of one employee throughout the project.
Made study for Reverse Logistics including profitability evaluation.
Team leader in creation competition’s companyEntreprenarialeCreation of organic cosmetics’ company: Created financial plan, developed marketing study, managed project.
Cost Manager specialized in logistics+10,000 employeesLogistics process renovation, and update of sub-contractor contracts.
Managed costs and supply chain.
- Université Galatasaray, Istanbul
Supply chain project ManagerUnion SetManager in charge to create a process for the Invoices of the company’s purchases: Defined the goals, established time schedules and risks, executed the project and trained the personal. Followed feedback confirmed that the project was successfully working.
PresidentAlumni's of the Angers?s UniversityOrganiser, communicated to professors and students, presented the course in forums
Manager assistant for accountancy and tax systemAGRA GestionEntered accountant and fiscal data according to the dead lines imposed by the State, thus saved 20% of the total taxes of the company.
TreasurerAlumni’s of the Burgundy’s UniversityOrganiser, took responsibility for accountancy.
TreasurerDUCAA (ijon University Club for Aïkido and Akï-taiso)
- Université De Bourgogne, Dijon
IUT Dijon, DUT GEA gestion des entreprises et des administrationsDUT de Gestion des Entreprises et Administrations option Finance-Comptabilité
Compétences acquises, disciplines abordées, activités annexes.
- Lycée Gabriel Voisin, Tournus
Lycée Gabriel VoisinS- Math
- Supply Chain